January 22, 2018

Talk The Talk The Talk The Talk

Goddamn. It's silly that I have to post more old pictures of mine, but I just need to. I actually still have many that I haven't put 'em here... I know how I should rush, so I'd get the right timeline just like normally what a blogger does. That one thing, it's still difficult for me to conquer, the fright. I know how I talk shit about how I just do what I wanna do, how I want to live the present by doing things I love, but oh shit I'm a scaredy-cat. What it seems to be right, prolly doesn't really look like it. But, things are always like that. And I always know what my best option is. What I should keep in mind; keep on progressing because this is my only hope to live the life. When everything matters none, it's a dead-end. And I still want to roll, I can't stop for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment